We would love for you to visit but if you can’t, take a look at the Virtual Reality tour of our facility!
Spaces and amenities
- Flexible and dedicated zones which give choices for collaboration or heads-down time.
- Award winning, ergonomic and contemporary furnishings.
- Open Kitchen/Bar/Break space with free coffee and tea
- Lounge/library space filled with business magazines and inspiring/helpful texts See collection!
- Meeting rooms (hours included for full-time and part-time members; available for rent to supporter and virtual members for $15 per hour!)
- Podcast studio for members and outside rentals
- “Phone booths” for personal calls
- Personal storage space options available for full-time members
- Art gallery highlighting local and student artists
- Event space for community, educational and arts events
- Fun display space including member wall, comment boards, chalkboard announcements
- Free parking
- Bike storage & Shower
- Significant outdoor space
- Larger, more flexible event space
- Reliable and secure Zipstream 1G internet access
- Video conferencing
- AV equipment for checkout
- Networked printer/copier
- Online networking platform
- Reputable business address available
- Intern/Mentor matching service with local higher ed institutions and FMSD
- Facilitating help from York County small business development entities
Intangibles and Other Perks
- Continuing education opportunities based on member interests
- In-house and out-reaching networking events
- Discounts at downtown restaurants and retailers
- Local area services and assistance being brought to you
- Group philanthropic opportunities and community support
- Opportunities for inspiration, collaboration, and expert advice
- Gallery and rentable space will be an asset to the community!