Spaces and amenities
- Flexible and dedicated zones which give choices for collaboration or heads-down time.
- Award winning, ergonomic and contemporary furnishings.
- Open Kitchen/Bar/Break space with free coffee and tea; Healthy snacks available
- Lounge/library space filled with business magazines and inspiring/helpful texts See collection!
- Meeting rooms (free for full-time and part-time members; available for rent to supporter and virtual members for $15 per hour!)
- Podcast studio for free for members and rentable to outside rentals
- “Phone booths” for personal calls
- Personal storage space options available for full-time members
- Art gallery highlighting local and student artists
- Event space for community, educational and arts events (member discounts and time included for full time members)
- Display space including member wall and company logos and inclusion on website and social media to promote networking
- Free parking and adjacency to Main Street discounted restaurants and retail
- Shower and proximity to town’s outdoor amenities
- Significant outdoor space for work, meeting and recreation
- Large, flexible, adjacent work and event space with extended hours for team meetings, more collaborative, product demos, creative endeavors, etc.
- Reliable and secure Zipstream 1G internet access
- Video conferencing
- Free AV equipment for checkout
- Free networked printer/copier/scanner
- Online, in-houses networking platform
- Reputable business address available
- Intern/Mentor matching service with local higher ed institutions and FMSD
- Facilitating help from York County small business development entities
Intangibles and Other Perks
- Continuing education opportunities based on member interests
- In-house and out-reaching networking events
- Discounts at downtown restaurants and retailers
- Local area services and assistance being brought to you
- Group philanthropic opportunities and community support
- Opportunities for inspiration, collaboration, and expert advice
- Gallery and rentable space will be an asset to the community!
We would love for you to visit but if you can’t, take a look at the Virtual Reality tour of our main coworking facility!
Excerpts from our member manual describe a bit about the culture and more about the amenities you can expect at LOOM.