Need a space in which to make a living,
make something beautiful, or make a difference?
Reach out via email (jbelk@loomcoworking), by phone (803-548-5666) or on our contact page to set up a tour, to request a quote, and to check availability!
We have multiple spaces (within two adjacent buildings) that are available for rental to private groups as well as for educational and business functions. Our changing exhibits of original, regional art will make a stunning backdrop for your meeting, class or event.
The spaces are perfect for corporate, arts and community meetings to accommodate 2-100 people. We host classes of all types, including fitness and dance! Also, as a service to our customers, we assist with social media marketing for public and professional events!
WE HAVE LOTS OF OPTIONS!
(Large, formal event, class and meeting space)
(Less formal, flexible spaces for events, classes, meetings)
Whichever space you choose to use, having your event at LOOM will provide you with:
- a central location in historic Fort Mill close to local restaurants and shopping
- easy building access, coordination, referrals and assistance
- no minimum time frame for rentals
- economic hourly rates
- discounts for non-profits, LOOM members and Community Partner Organizations
- free and plentiful parking
- freedom to use caterers and vendors of your choice
- the technology and amenities needed for a successful event … without nickel and diming you!