LOOM’s meeting, teaching and event spaces ….
whatever your need, we have an option!
Reach out via email (loominfo@loomcoworking), by phone (803-548-5666) or on our contact page to set up a tour (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm), to ask questions, and to check availability!
We have multiple spaces (within two adjacent buildings) that are available for rental to private groups as well as for educational and business functions. Our changing exhibits of original art will make a stunning backdrop for your meeting, class or event.
You can also fill out the event request form and we will get back with you ASAP with information about which space is the best fit for you!
(Large, formal event, class and meeting space; available nights and weekends)
(Less formal, flexible spaces for events, art/dance classes, meetings; available 7 days a week)
Whichever space you choose to use, having your event at LOOM will provide you with:
- a central location in historic Fort Mill close to local restaurants and shopping
- easy building access, coordination, referrals and assistance
- no minimum time frame for rentals
- economic hourly rates
- discounts for non-profits, LOOM members and Community Partner Organizations
- free and plentiful parking
- freedom to use caterers and vendors of your choice
- the technology and amenities needed for a successful event … without nickel and diming you!