Looking for an impressive, affordable and flexible venue for your holiday party, continuing ed class, fitness workshop, networking event or meeting?
The Gallery@LOOM, an event space within LOOM Coworking, is available for rental to private groups as well as for educational and business functions. Our changing exhibits of original, regional art will make a stunning backdrop for your meeting, class or event.
The Gallery@LOOM, with its stylish furnishings and changing local art, makes a stunning backdrop for a wide variety of functions.
About our event space:
- Tables and seating for 50 people (max 100)
- 1400 square feet plus support spaces
- Flexible designer furnishings
- Rotating artwork highlighting local artists
- Convenient, central location in downtown Fort Mill
- Large screen mobile televisions
- Lounge space also available
- Two outdoor spaces
- Linens available
We would love for you to visit but if you can’t, take a look at the Virtual Reality tour of our facility!
Here are sample layouts of the event space, although anything is possible!
Contact us to see how we can help!
LOOM Coworking, Gallery and Event Space is accessible to people with disabilities.
LOOM reserves the right to refuse rental to any group or individual.
Due to the caliber of art and furnishings, the LOOM Gallery facility is not appropriate for children’s events.