Have a small meeting or teleconference? Tired of meeting at coffee shops and looking unprofessional? To help you grow your business and serve your clients, we have available:
- Traditional meeting rooms that seat 6
- A fully equipped podcast studio that seats 4. Great for less formal meetings, vlogging, music lessons and photography
- A small consultation room (seats 2) that can serve as an interviewing space, counseling room, or one-on-one educational space
- Phone room which houses our overhead camera equipment
- An office lounge perfect for after hours meetings and classes of 10-12 people.
Coffee/water/tea included with small meeting room rentals; Rooms free for member use.
Reach out via email (loominfo@loomcoworking), by phone (803-548-5666) or on our contact page to set up a tour (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm), to ask questions, and to check availability!
LOOM Coworking, Gallery and Event Space is accessible to people with disabilities.
LOOM reserves the right to refuse rental to any group or individual. We are a Christian owned company and a facility that serves as the Brick and Mortar for several Christian ministries. Groups or persons requesting facility use must affirm that their beliefs and practices and planned uses of the facilities are consistent with our community’s faith and practice. Allowing facilities to be used by groups or persons who express beliefs or engage in practices contrary to our biblical based faith would have a severe, negative impact on the message that we and our partner churches strive to promote.
Need a small meeting room for 1-6 people?
on our Membership system and we will contact you
about your facility and scheduling needs!