The STUDIOS@LOOM (118 Academy)
Adjacent to LOOM Coworking, these spaces are available for rental for a variety of educational, business, arts, and personal functions. The facility is perfect for corporate and community meetings as well as classes of all types.
The STUDIOS@LOOM are great for events that:
• ARE NOISY
• ARE MESSY
• ARE PHYSICALLY ACTIVE
• HAPPEN DURING BUSINESS HOURS
• REQUIRE VARYING ROOM SIZES AND LAYOUT
• REQUIRE LESS SPACE THAN OUR GALLERY BUT MORE THAN OUR MEETING ROOMS!
The following spaces are available for rental:
• The Studio is a fully functional, 730 sf space perfect for dance classes, arts workshops, and meetings. It includes a mirror wall, barres, laminate floors and a private entrance. The maximum capacity for the space is 49.
• The Lab is a 130 sf meeting room (seats 8) that can serve as a flexible studio space, counseling room, or one-on-one educational space (free time allocated for LOOM members).
• The Workshop is approx 300 sf of flex space available for all types of training sessions, workshops and art classes. Also available, a 12 top meeting or craft table.
• Coworking spaces for Artists!
Additionally, the STUDIOS include bathrooms, fountain area, and a lounge for waiting clients. See how using all these together can make for an awesome pop-up event!
Free on-site and adjacent parking is available. Stacking chairs and training tables are provided to make the spaces as flexible as possible.
Contact us to see how we can help!
LOOM Coworking, Gallery and Event Space is accessible to people with disabilities.
LOOM reserves the right to refuse rental to any group or individual.