Adjacent to LOOM Coworking, these spaces are available for rental for a variety of educational, business, arts, and personal functions. The facility is perfect for corporate and non-profit meetings as well as worship services and hiring events. Includes presentation technology, marker boards, serving areas, etc.
Reach out via email (loominfo@loomcoworking), by phone (803-548-5666) or on our contact page to set up a tour (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm), to ask questions, and to check availability!
The STUDIOS@LOOM space options are great for events that:
- HAPPEN DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS
- REQUIRE VARYING ROOM SIZES AND LAYOUTS
- ARE FOR CHILDREN, FITNESS OR DANCE (AFTER HOURS AND WEEKENDS)
- REQUIRE LESS SPACE THAN OUR GALLERY BUT MORE THAN OUR MEETING ROOM
The following spaces are available for rental:
- The Studio is a fully functional, 730 sf space perfect for business meetings, dance classes, and arts workshops. It includes a mirror wall, barres, laminate floors and a private entrance as well as training room furniture.
- The Workshop is approx 300 sf of flex space available for all types of training sessions, workshops and art classes with lots of natural light.
- The Training Room is approx 250 sf and is a private and fully outfitted meetings space with ergonomic seating.
- Coworking spaces for Artists, podcast studio and small meeting spaces!
Additionally, the STUDIOS include bathrooms, coffee and fountain area, and a space for waiting clients. Whole building rentals are available.
Free on-site and adjacent parking is available. Stacking chairs, big screen TVs and training tables are provided to make the spaces as flexible as possible.
Contact us to see how we can help!
For larger events, check out The GALLERY@LOOM
LOOM Coworking, Gallery and Event Space is accessible to people with disabilities.
LOOM reserves the right to refuse rental to any group or individual. We are a Christian owned company and a facility that serves as the Brick and Mortar for several Christian ministries. Groups or persons requesting facility use must affirm that their beliefs and practices and planned uses of the facilities are consistent with our community’s faith and practice. Allowing facilities to be used by groups or persons who express beliefs or engage in practices contrary to our biblical based faith would have a severe, negative impact on the message that we and our partner churches strive to promote.