- Superfast Wi-fi
- Free coffee and tea
- Dynamic furnishings
- Supplies and AV equipment
Explore Room Use Memberships
- Monthly Meeting Room Users (non-coworking members) may secure advanced reservations for use of any of the small meeting rooms during or after hours (for standard use, not podcasting with LOOM equipment).
- Members are allotted 10 booking passes per month (10 hours of use). These do not roll to subsequent months. However, all memberships are monthly and a plan can be changed any time with a 15-day notice.
- Members also receive benefits such as access to an online member network (Slack), community retail/restaurant discounts and invitations to members-only events.
- A monthly Podcast Membership provides 8 hours per month access (during and after business hours) to the podcast studio (including equipment). Additional hours can be purchased.
- If you commit to membership for 6 months or 1 year, you receive a significant monthly discount and recording hours can be used however you want during the membership duration (does roll month to month). Contact management if you wish to use this option.
- Use of all available recording equipment, lighting, backdrops, etc. provided.
- Access to the member directory and Slack network
- Community discounts
- Initial hour of membership to be spent in a scheduled orientation session with management to discuss equipment and set building access.
Compare and contrast the amenities and perks of the different memberships to help you choose … or start as a day passer to see how often you need the facility!
Ask about receiving corporate team discounts
What about a customized company plans including use of weekly “war room”?
We also have student coworking options for those 16 and up!
No need for coworking? Only need meeting room, mailing address or podcasting space?
Not sure the best plan? Don’t see a plan that is perfect for you?