Hosting a meeting at LOOM provides you with a professional, adaptable space with all of your technology needs already accounted for. Whether you are looking to host a training session with your team, pitch to a client, or are starting up a podcast to promote your business, LOOM has the space and equipment to make it happen. See available small meeting spaces!
No matter which type of meeting space membership works best for you, you’ll benefit from our many amenities including:
- Superfast Wi-fi
- Free coffee and tea
- Dynamic furnishings
- Supplies and AV equipment
Explore Room Use Memberships
MEETING ROOM USERS & PODCASTERS (One Time & Occasional Users)
Meeting Room/Podcast Renter membership (and the booking passes utilized) are for securing advanced reservations by non-coworking members for any of the five small private rooms including: • Main Building (Meeting Room A and B seat 6 max). • Studio Building (Media Lab/Podcast Studio seats 6 max, Consultation Room seats 2, Phone Room seats 1). REQUEST TOUR or CHECK AVAILABILITY! Meeting Space Booking passes are $15/hr during Workday hours, 8 am-5 pm Mon-Fri and $20/hr after hours and weekends. Podcasting Booking passes are $20/hr during Workday hours, 8 am-5 pm Mon-Fri and $25/hr after hours and weekends. Click here to get started!
MONTHLY MEETING ROOM RENTER (Frequent Users)
- Monthly Meeting Room Users (non-coworking members) may secure advanced reservations for use of any of the small meeting rooms during or after hours (for standard use, not podcasting with LOOM equipment).
- Members are allotted 10 booking passes per month (10 hours of use). These do not roll to subsequent months. However, all memberships are monthly and a plan can be changed any time with a 15-day notice.
- Members also receive benefits such as access to an online member network (Slack), community retail/restaurant discounts and invitations to members-only events.
MONTHLY PODCASTING MEMBERSHIP (Frequent Users)
- A monthly Podcast Membership provides 8 hours per month access (during and after business hours) to the podcast studio (including equipment). Additional hours can be purchased.
- If you commit to membership for 6 months or 1 year, you receive a significant monthly discount and recording hours can be used however you want during the membership duration (does roll month to month). Contact management if you wish to use this option.
- Use of all available recording equipment, lighting, backdrops, etc. provided.
- Access to the member directory and Slack network
- Community discounts
- Initial hour of membership to be spent in a scheduled orientation session with management to discuss equipment and set building access.
Compare and contrast the amenities and perks of the different memberships to help you choose … or start as a day passer to see how often you need the facility!
Ask about receiving corporate team discounts
What about a customized company plans including use of weekly “war room”?
We also have student coworking options for those 16 and up!
No need for coworking? Only need meeting room, mailing address or podcasting space?
Not sure the best plan? Don’t see a plan that is perfect for you?
Book a free day of coworking and let’s discuss how we can help!