We are excited to see how we can assist you and your business! Please leave us your contact information and some details about your needs. We’ll reach out personally to offer solutions and a customized tour!
Already toured and want to join? CHOOSE PLAN HERE!
Thank you so much for your interest! Please leave us your contact information and some details about your coming event. We’ll reach out personally to set up a customized tour of the space that best fits your needs!
Already toured and confirmed your date? LOCK IN YOUR RESERVATION HERE!
Would you like information about becoming a community partner, being involved in our arts programs, or our involvement in Fort Mill and beyond? If so, please leave us your contact information and some details about your interest. We’ll reach out personally to answer your questions and set up a tour if you wish!
… or reach out directly at 803-548-LOOM (5666) OR email@example.com
LOOM has two facilities in historic downtown Fort Mill, close to many shops, restaurants and service providers.
- At 120 Academy St. you will find our professional Coworking spaces, meeting rooms, and our largest event space, The Gallery@LOOM.
- At 118 Academy St. you will find a range of meeting, event and teaching spaces as well as the podcast studio at The Studios@LOOM.
There are a wide range of free parking choices including lots behind and beside our facility, municipal lots, Railroad Ave. and corner church overflow lots (when available).
Regarding scheduling a tour:
- During COVID, we are scheduling event tours of the
- Gallery Monday through Friday 7:30-8:30am, 4:30-5:30pm
- Studio building 8:30am-4:30pm
- or we can also give tours via video call!
- Coworking tours can be scheduled throughout the work day, but we encourage you to schedule a morning tour so you can stay for a free day of productivity!
- When touring, only yourself and a coworker or spouse should be present. Please do not bring babies or children with you to avoid disrupting our members who may be working. Masks must be worn if there are any coworkers present during the tour. Thank you for understanding!