Don’t want to use your home address for your business but can’t use a P.O.Box for official filings? Need a physical location for mail and deliveries and also want better SEO via Google My Business? Don’t have a need for workspace but need a professional presence and community connection?
We have multiple types of virtual and remote memberships based specifically on your business’s needs. Whether you just need a professional address or want to expand your online reach to potential customers, we can customize a solution for you. See below for option details!
Explore additional services:
Tier 1 Virtual Membership (Business Address + Mail Services)
- A professional business address (with your new individual suite number) to use on your business cards, website and other written materials
- Mail collection and package delivery
- Discounts on second business or DBA membership
- Notification of packages, time sensitive mail or courier items upon delivery
Tier 2 Virtual Membership (Address, SEO & Workspace)
Includes Tier 1 services above, as well as the following: Use of our business address (with your new individual suite number), as marketing collateral, including search engine optimization services and Google Business listing. Two coworking day passes per month which can be used by you or any staff member. They do not expire, can be accumulated month to month, and can be traded in for hourly pre-reserved meeting room use. This is a $40 value. Fee = $30/month in addition to cost of Tier 1 membership billed annually ($360)A professional business address (with your new individual suite number) to use on your business cards, website and other written materials REQUEST TOUR or MORE INFORMATION! Click here to get started!
Remote Membership (Community + Connection)
- A choice of one of the following per month (Each a $20 value; These can be accumulated, do not expire and can be shared or gifted):
- Day pass: Provides access to our vast coworking spaces and all amenities. Includes wi-fi, technology use, coffee/tea, and day-of meeting room use.
- Hour of private, workday meeting room use: This can be used to make advanced reservations for a 2-6 top meeting room. Includes conferencing technology.
- LOOM Coworking member Slack group membership – A great way to network remotely, share/find collaboration opportunities, find out about helpful events, and connect with local like-minded indy workers in a private, professional environment.
- Invitation to members only In-house and Virtual events.
- Discounted day passes for yourself and colleagues / clients
Need other options?
Small Meeting Space or Podcasting