Meet Kimberly Trimberger, Independent Sales Director with Mary Kay
We are proud of our members and how much they have grown, personally and professionally. Unlike many coworking facilities, we consider ourselves a community and love getting to know them, their goals and their passions ….. we think you will too!
Kimberly is a Community Partner at LOOM. She and her team hold their weekly meetings here, monthly makeover events, and she meets her clients here for individual consultations.
- Introduce yourself! – My name is Kimberly Trimberger and I am a native North Carolinian. I have been married to my soul mate Joel for 18 years. We love to travel! He loves to golf, and I love to ride along. I enjoy time with friends, reading and scrapbooking.
- What is your company and who are your customers? As of June 1st, I will be a Senior Independent Sales Director for Mary Kay and my customers are anyone with skin! I love helping people put their best face forward with great skin care. And of course, we offer color cosmetics, body care and skin care as well.
- How did your company, organization or venture start? I started with Mary Kay because I needed income and knew that Mary Kay had a great history of helping women be successful. So, I decided to give it a try. I fell head over heels in love with our mission and our philosophy and have been passionately pursuing my dreams for over 10 years now. This has blessed us with so many Mary Kay daughters (and a few sons), 6 free cars and the ability to design the life of our dreams.
- What do you actually do on a daily basis and why? As a Mary Kay Sales Director, I educate about skin care and color cosmetic techniques. We also offer body care and fragrances. I also lead a team of over 140 women who are interested in earning part time or full-time income with their own Mary Kay business. I love helping others achieve their dreams and goals! I do it because I am called to help women change their lives by changing their circumstances, finances, confidence, and so much more!
- What’s your past life? How did skills and background that got you here to where you are? My background is in Industrial Sales, not a girlie job at all but that’s where I built my work ethic, customer care skills and my love for helping others.
- Are there any new customers you are targeting, new services being offered, etc.? I am always looking for ladies to try our new skin care or foundation line and give their feedback. I am also looking for women in business who would be interested in being featured in my networking portfolio. I am always looking for clients who want to improve their skin or be more confident in their daily look.
- What are your personal and/or professional goals? I want to grow my business to the point where I can start my non-profit foundation to help people in our community. I want to take my husband on lots of trips and adventures. To help thousands of women see just how powerful and amazing they truly are.
- Other than your work, what are you most passionate about? I am passionate about my husband and traveling with him!
- Why did you initially come to LOOM? I came to LOOM because I needed a creative space to grow my business and have a more professional image.
This is my motto …
Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise;
risking more than others think is safe.
Dreaming more than others think is practical and
expecting more than others think is possible.
- How do you feel you have benefited or grown at LOOM? I love the freedom and flexibility at LOOM. I love that it is a fun, professional space.
- Where can we find out more about you on social media and online?
- What is the best way to contact you? By phone 803.548.8649 or email Kjt1222@yahoo.com
Want to explore the benefits YOU will get from coworking and joining the LOOM network of professionals?
Reach out via our Contact page to come in for a free day of productivity (and coffee)!