Check out our “What is Coworking” page for more information on what you can get out of coworking. You can also follow us on social media (links above!) for frequent articles and information about coworking!
If you’re interested in learning more about our members, take a look at the website to see what they have said about LOOM! Or you can check out some of our member spotlights on our blog!
You can also learn about our community managers who are dedicated to helping the community thrive.
Our members are also very involved in local churches, charities, causes and social groups. For those reasons, many of our programs are focused on work/life balance, health and wellness, and other topics helpful to them and their families. While they want to enjoy their work and be professionally fulfilled, they prioritize family and use coworking as a way to be productive and to create a beginning and end of the work day.
LOOM is a community made up of people of varying and ever-changing needs. We encourage members to take ownership, becoming invested in the success and enjoyment of the community and its members. Members feel free to move around furniture, suggest events, critique processes, and personalize the space. We love refrigerator magnets, desk personalization, show and tell, and members as guest DJs!
If you aren’t able to stop by for a tour, we can always do a video tour of our space! Let us know the best way for you to learn more about us and we will work with you!
As of June 2020, we have made policy changes regarding guests in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can read more about those changes here.
Have a different kind of need? We have options for everyone!
- Day passes – for those who only occasionally need to use the coworking space
- Couples coworking – for parents sharing childcare responsibilities
- Remote membership – for those wanting to work elsewhere but still want an online community connection, a monthly space for meetings, and day pass discounts
- Virtual mailing address – for business owners who need a “real” address to have mail delivered to or to improve SEO
- Podcasting – for those who only need a space to record a podcast from
- Custom team plans – for teams who need a space to come together… contact us to get more information!
Check out anything else you might need to know on our membership page!
If you are just looking for a space to record a podcast, we offer a podcasting membership that offers 8 hours per month of access to podcast studio.memberships are month to month and you can change your membership type (upgrading or downgrading) as your needs change. You can also buy a pack of day passes to use until you get a feel for how frequently you would be around! Special perk …. if you are occasionally in Charlotte or Concord, we are aligned with other coworking communities that will offer you half price day passes!
As of June 2020, procedures have changed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. All members are now using assigned desks to ensure no cross-contamination occurs. Please look at our COVID-19 procedures for more information.
As of June 2020, some procedures have changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes the number of people allowed in a meeting space. Please read through our COVID-19 procedures for more information.
If there is a pressing or unexpected need for a short term use of a speakerphone or an impromptu brainstorm and one of the meeting rooms are available, members can jump in and use it any time. We also have multiple spaces in the adjacent flexible Studio building for private group work sessions.
- On Fridays we typically go out for group lunch at a local restaurant (this is a great day to come visit and get to know folks casually!) and we love it when members pair up throughout the week!
- Lunch and Learns and other educational and networking events are typically in the middle of the week and the general business public is invited. We encourage members to suggest topics and even present!
- About once a quarter there is a family game night or open house to allow families of members to get to know the community members.
We are committed to providing networking and community events that are brought to our members rather than them having to go find them!
We also encourage members to share their expertise through submitting blogs, which we distribute broadly, and through supporting them through their use of our event facilities.
LOOM part-time and full-time members are encouraged to shop local and take advantage of our members-only discounts offered from local restaurants, retailers, and service providers. This is an ever-evolving list, check the partners lists on our website for a complete run down!
For groups like churches, civic organizations, teachers, etc. who hold events on a regular basis, we have a special partner plan that gives huge discounts and perks!